Education Minister's announcement: UG and PG final year colleges including standard 10 and 12 schools will also start from January 11
- Students coming to school must get parental consent: Attendance is not mandatory
- The online education system will continue as usual
- The mass promotion will not be given, to take as many exams as will be taught
- This rule will apply to all state boards
- The SOP announced by the Central Government will have to be strictly followed
Education Minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama has said that the educational work of Std-10 and 12 and the last year of graduation and post-graduation will be started in the state from January 11, 2021. The decision was taken by the state government after a discussion in the state cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Rupani and Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel. Giving more details in this regard, the Education Minister added that this decision will be applicable to all the boards in the state.
This will apply to government schools, grant-in-aid-independent organizations, and institutions under the Department of Social Justice Empowerment. School colleges will have to strictly abide by the SOP announced by the central government to prevent the transmission. All the instructions have been sent by the education department to all the institutions, Chudasama said.