GSECL Lab Tester, Nurse & Radio Cum Pathology Technician & Instrument Mechanic Recruitment 2020
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited - GSECL published an official notification for the Recruitment of Lab Tester, Nurse & Radio Cum Pathology Technician & Instrument Mechanic posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, etc... You can also view official notifications and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
GSECL Recruitment 2020 Job details
- No. of posts: 78
- Name of posts:
- Lab Tester: 17 Posts
- Nurse: 11 Posts
- Radio Cum Pathology Technician: 05 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 45 Posts
Educational Qualification & Age limit (On the date of 30.12.2020):
- Lab Tester: Full time /Regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) with 55% and above in last year/two semesters from recognized University.
- For Unreserved Category : 35 years and For SC, ST, SEBC and EWS category: 40 years
- Nurse: (1) Full Time / Regular Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) 4 years duration regular course with 55% and above in last year/last two Semesters from recognized University /College by Indian Nursing Council.(2) Registration with Gujarat Nursing Council.
- For Unreserved Category: 30 years and For SC, ST, SEBC and EWS category: 35 years
- Radio Cum Pathology Technician: Full Time / Regular M.Sc. (Microbiology) with 55% and above in last year/last two Semesters from recognized University/College. or Full Time / Regular B.Sc. (Microbiology) with DMLT with 55% and above in both qualification in last year/last two Semesters from recognized University/College.
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years and For SC, ST, SEBC and EWS category: 40 years
- Instrument Mechanic: Full Time Diploma (Instrumentation & Control) in regular mode from recognized university duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in Last Year / 5th & 6th semester.
- For Unreserved Category : 35 years and For Reserved & EWS Category : 40 years
- Rs. 500 /- (Inclusive of GST - SEBC, EWS and UR Candidates) and Rs. 250 /- (Inclusive of GST - SC/ST Candidates). If PwD candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs. 250/-.
- Final Selection will be based on written exam.
On-line Exam Syllabus
- The exam will be conducted by On-line mode considering the nos. of candidates registered. The tentative syllabus for the exam will be including but not limited to following topics and emphasis could differ.
- Section: I Gujarati Language & Grammar (10%)
- Section: II General Knowledge (10%)
- Section: III English knowledge (10%)
- Section: IV Computer Knowledge (10%)
- Section: v Covering following subjective topics (60%)
- Note: see detailed syllabus in official advertisement.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Date of commencement of Online Application: 30/12/2020
- Last Date of Online Application Submission (Including Payment of Fee): 19/01/2021
Tag : Government Jobs