CRPF Paramedical 2020-21 SI, ASI & Constable PET/PST Schedule Released: Admit Cards are being allotted via registered post, Check Post Wise Schedule Here
CRPF Paramedical Admit Card 2020: The process for PET/PST ongoing at various exam centers for recruitment to the post of constable in various departments. The board has now released the post wise schedule of CRPF Constable PET/PST 2020 for various posts. According to which, PST/PET for Constable( Masalchi/Cook/Safai Karamchari/Washer Man/Table Boy/Water Carrier) will be conducted from 18 January 2021 onwards. Check CRPF SI ASI PET PST 2020 Schedule, List of Selected candidates, and other details here.
CRPF Paramedical (SI/ASI Constable) Admit Card 2020: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is conducting CRPF Paramedical PST/PET 2020 for Insp( Dietician)/ SI(Staff Nurse)/SI(Radiographer)/ASI (Pharmacist)/ASI(Physiotherapist)/ASI (Dental Technician)/ASI (Lab. Tech)/ASI(ECG Technician)/ HC(Physiotherapy Assistant/Nursing Assistant/Medic)/HC(ANM/Midwife)/HC(Dialysis Technician)/ HC (Jr. X-ray Assistant)/HC(Lab. Assistant)/HC(Electrician)/HC (Steward)/HC (Veterinary)/ HC Radiographer(Veterinary)/HC Lab Technician (Veterinary) from 14 December 2020 onwards at various exam centre.
Now, the board has released a Centrewise List of candidates, whose applications found in order and admit cards have been issued. According to the notice, 15,838 applications of ineligible candidates/incomplete applications have been rejected. The candidates can check the CRPF Paramedical PST/PET 2020 schedule in the provided link given below. If any candidate has a query regarding the admit card, they may be contacted to the Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal on telephone No. 07480-262244 or e-mail ID: email@example.com.
Further, the board has notified that the PST/PET for Constable( Masalchi/Cook/Safai Karamchari/Washer Man/Table Boy/Water Carrier) will
be conducted from 18 January 2021 onwards at different Centres and Admit Cards will be issued to all eligible candidates by the office of the DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, M.P. accordingly.
Earlier, The CRPF Paramedical Exam 2020 was scheduled to be held on 20 December 2020 which is postponed due to administrative reasons for recruitment to the various posts of Inspector, Sub Inspector, ASI, Head Constable & Others in Group “B” and “C” non-ministerial category, non-gazetted on all India basis. The fresh date for the written examination will be announced after the completion of PST/PET.
Candidates who are going to appear in CRPF PET/PST 2020 are required to follow the important instructions given by the board. These are as follows:-
- Candidates are advised to bring an admit card for the Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test. The candidate will be permitted to appear at the PST/PET center as shown in their admit card and not any other center. No change will be entertained what so ever.
- Left thumb impression of the candidates will be taken during PST/PET. Therefore candidates should ensure to keep their left thumb in a proper (neat & clean) state.
- No journey fare is admissible for appearing in the PST/PET. Arrangement for boarding/lodging will be borne by the candidates themselves.
- Candidates will have to bring their sports kit for appearing in the PET/PST.
- The candidate will be fully responsible for any incident/ injury occurring during PST/PET and PST/PET center. The candidate should ensure his physical fitness before undergoing 1 mile/800-meter race. Department & Government will not be responsible for the same.
- Candidates are advised not to use performance-enhancing drugs for PET. Any candidate found under influence of any energetic medicine during PET will be debarred for further process of recruitment.
- Pregnancy at the time of PST/PET will be a disqualification and the candidature of a pregnant female will be rejected. Female candidates themselves will responsible for any mishap, during PET, caused due to pregnancy and suppression thereof.
- The candidates appearing in PST/PET must bring 04 latest passport size photographs with them required to be affixed with details while filling particulars at the examination center.
- The admit card to appear for the Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test is purely PROVISIONAL. However, PST/PET dates will not be altered for un-specified reasons.
- Due to a pandemic situation, wearing a face mask at all times will be compulsory for all candidates present at the event. All candidates will ensure complete hygiene & sanitation.
- All candidates should download the Arogya Setu app which will be checked at the entry point.
- Hand wash and sanitizers must be used regularly at the venue.
- Maintaining a minimum distance of 2 meters between candidates will be mandatory.
- Body temperature will be checked before the entry of all candidates.
CRPF Paramedical Staff 2020 Written Exam Pattern
The CRPF Paramedical Staff 2020 Written Exam Admit Card will only be issued to the candidates who will qualify in PST/PET. The written test will be only one Paper containing 100 questions each carrying 01 marks (Total – 100 Marks) of 02 Hours duration in two parts.
The questions will be from General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Numerical Aptitude, and English/Hindi comprehension. The level of the questions will be equivalent to graduation for the ranks of CT and HC. Their level of exam will be Class X and XII respectively.
The written test will be conducted in New Delhi, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Jammu, Prayagraj, Ajmer, Nagpur, Muzaffarpur and Pallipuram.
This drive is being done to recruit 789 vacancies. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of PST/physical efficiency test (PET), written and Trade Test and screening of documents.