Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan.B.Ed./M.Ed./M.Sc./M.S.W and M.R.S. Advertisement No.02/2020 regarding online admission in the courses of B.Ed./M.Ed./M.Sc./M.S.W and MRS. The University has decided to conduct web based online admission process during the admission year 2020-2021 for the eligible candidates for admission in. For this one can register from the web site firstname.lastname@example.org and www.ngu.ac.in.
Course: B.Ed / M.Ed / M.Sc / B.R.S / M.R.S. / M.S.W.
Details: The entrant has to fill the online form and upload the scanned copy of all the required documents online along with the latest passport size photo along with the form fee of Rs.300/- online through debit card / credit card net banking. Whose online transaction receipt has to be submitted.
Date of Registration Date:
Start Date: 23/05/2020 at 10:00 AM
Last Date: 20/06 2020 at 11:00 PM.
All information related to online admission such as notification, list of institutions, introduction of institutions, seat matrix, eligibility for admission, reservation policy, registration fee, tuition fee and questions related to admission and admission program are available on the university website email@example.com and www.ngu.ac.in can be found from .in. For the convenience of the students, the call center service will be available from 09:00 am to 6:00 pm to provide information about the admission process. The mobile number of the call center is 3111602.
- Students appearing for all the Graduate (TY) examinations taken in March / June 2020 will be able to fill up the online form. After the results of Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University are declared, the merit of the students of this university will be made.
- The number of seats of colleges is shown on the website, which is subject to change.
- Students will not be admitted in the college if the affiliation of any college is canceled or suspended by the university.
- M.SC. Students will have to apply online for admission in subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Botany, Zoology, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Microbiology.
- Scanned soft copies of required certificates along with the registration form should be uploaded online by 20/06/2020.
- The student will have to upload a scanned soft copy of his latest passport size color photo.
- The above phone number at the call center will be closed from 12-00 hrs to 12-30 hrs.
- Admission form fee is Rs.300/- has to be paid online.
- The process of filling up the form as well as submitting the form fee has to be done online.
- Online proceedings will start on 23/05/2020 from 10:00 am.
- If the student finds any difficulty in filling up the form, call the helpline number - 8511582709 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms with incomplete
- details or scanned copy of any required document will not be accepted, which should be noted by every entrant.
Tag : Admission