How To Mute/Unmute Status Notification In WhatsApp [Android,iphone,WP]
How to mute or unmute the status notification feature on Android Phones ?
How to Mute | For Users of Samsung, Gionee etc.
- Open whatsapp,
- Go to status screen, as shown in pic. 1.2,
- Let’s assume, this is ‘Pk’ of which you want to block or hide the status updates,
- Now find the person named ‘Pk’ in status screen,
- If ‘Pk’ had updated his status in last 24 hours then he shall reflect in status screen under the head of ‘Recent updates’,
- After finding ‘Pk’, tap & hold his status for a while,
- Now a pop-up will appear onto the screen, as shown below in ‘pic. 1.3’
- Hit on ‘Mute’ option,
- Finally, this way you mute or hide the pk’s status updates. Now it’ll stop reflecting in your whatsApp.
How To Unmute WhatsApp Status For Android Users??
- Open whatsapp
- Go to status screen, as shown in ‘pic. 1.2’
- As the given example above, look for the person named ‘Pk’ to whom you have already muted.
- After finding, tap & hold his status icon.
- A pop-up will re-appear on the screen but this time it’ll be for unmute or unhide the status updates from ‘Pk’ . As shown in pic. 1.4
- Finally, Hit the option “Unmute” and just after the hitting, As ‘Pk’ updates his status you will find a notification in whatsapp landing page on your Android instantly.
How to mute or unmute the status notification feature on iPhones ?
- Open whatsApp,
- Go to Status Screen,
- Then swipe left on the contact’s status update and tap mute.
- This way you can mute the status updates in iPhone also.
How to mute or unmute the status notification feature on Windows phone ?
- Open whatsApp
- Go to Status screen
- Long press a contact’s status icon and then tap mute.
- So this way Windows phone users can also mute a contact’s status updates eaisly.