Android : A Largest, Easy And Flexible Operating System. You Can Do Anything With Android Operating System. Customization Of Theme, Launcher And UI Is Beauty Of Android. Recently Most Of Lunched Android Smartphone Is Come With Rounded Corners Display, Which Is Look Pretty Good. Samsung Galaxy S8, Apple iPhone X, Redmi Note 5 And Redmi Note 5 Pro Is Also Come With Rounded Corners Display. Now You Can Do Rounded corners Display On Any Android Smartphone With Some Android Apps, Which Is Easyly Available on Play Store. But Problem Is That Some Of Them Is Showing Many Ads, Slow Down Smartphone And Use More Battery.
So Today I Am Going To Share Best App To Do Rounded Display On Your Android Smartphone. Name Of The App Is “Round Corners”, Which Is Available On Play Store. But Here I Am Shared Pro Cracked Version Of Round Corners App. So Let’s Do This Experiment On Our Android Smartphone.
About Round Corners App
Rounded Corner adds smooth rounded corners to your screen, like the corners in new Samsung (S8) and new LG flagship (G6).Round up the squared corners with 40 superimpose curvy designs for your screens 4 corners.(allows specifying which corners to enable or disable)
Rounded Corners [Features]
- Change settings for each app on your phone
- Free to change size of corners
- Option rounded over status bar, navigation bar
- Change color to match with your phone cover
- Change style of corners as decoration
- Ease to use.
How To Download And Install Round Corners App?
Here I Am Found Cracked Version Of Round Corners App, So Download Cracked, Pro And Ad Free Version.
- First Download Round Corners App From HereDownload Now
- Install App Like Normally [Allow Unknown Source From App Setting]
- Done ! No Purchase Required. So Enjoy.
- Open App And Allow All Permission Like : System Overlay, Accessibility Service.
How To Get Rounded Corners Display On Any Android?
Using Round Corners App, You Can Do Rounded Corners Display On Your Any Android Phone. This Display Is Just Show Like Original, But It’s Just Software Modifications, Not Hardware Or Display Modifications. So Let’s Do It.
- Now Open Installed Round Corners App On Your Android.
- Next Turn On Round Corners From Top Menu Switch. [See Screenshot]
- Do Customization Like Corner Design, Size, Opacity And Other.
- Change Corners Style From Corner Design Section And Choose Style Which You Like.
- If You Don’t Want Round Corners On Any App Then Turn It Of For Any App By Going Application Section.
Hope You Enjoy This Post And Found Something Useful In This Post. Also By Using This App You Created Rounded Corners On Your Android Smartphone.