Freecharge UPI25 Promo Code, Freecharge Recharge Offer, Freecharge Old User Recharge Offer.
Freecharge.in And Freecharge App Is Come With New Loot. Freecharge Is Giving ₹25 Cashback On Recharge Of ₹25. Freecharge Offering New PromoCode To Get ₹25 Cashback Two Time For New And Old User. User “UPI25” Code And Get ₹25 Cashback Two Time. So It’s Time To Get ₹50 Recharge For Free. Proof of Recharge Added In End Of This Post. More Details Added In Terms And Conditions.
Offer Details :
₹25 Cashback On Recharge And Bill Payment Of ₹25 Or More.
- PromoCode : UPI25
- Maximum Cashback : ₹25 [2 Times]
- Valid For : Old And New User.
- Valid Till : 3rd October 2017
- *Valid For Airtel Recharge Also
- *Valid On UPI Transaction Only
Step To Get ₹25 Cashback On Recharge From Freecharge
- First Download Freecharge AppOr Visit Freecharge.in
- Login Or Signup In Your Account.
- Now Select Recharge / Bill Payment And Chose Operator And Enter Amount.
- Apply This Promo : UPI25
- Finally, Pay Recharge Amount Via UPI Transaction To Get Cashback.
- Done! You Will Get ₹25 Cashback Instantly.
- Now Do Same Proceed Again To Get ₹25 Cashback Again.
UPI25 Terms And Conditions
- Valid on successful Recharge/Bill payments done using UPI payments only
- Offer is valid till 3rd Oct 2017
- Valid on min transaction of Rs.25. Flat Rs.25 cashback
- UPI25 Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
- Offer is valid on UPI payment only
- Offer is valid on the latest version of the Android App only.
- Offer is valid Twice per user/Mobile number
- Offer is also valid on partial payments done with FreeCharge wallet balance as long as UPI is also used for rest of the amount.
- Not valid for Add Cash & Airtel transactions
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- For all other queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account